The 2020 Cape Cod St. Patrick's Parade Scholarships are now receiving applications.
Top Two WINNING Candidates, Male or Female, will each be AWARDED a $1,000.00 scholarship.
Criteria for Cape Cod St. Patrick’s Parade Scholarship:
- Must be a high school senior with plans for continued education in an accredited program
- Must be of Irish descent. (Lineage described in a cover letter or with essay)
- Must maintain at least a B average. (Attach transcript)
- List school activities, community activities, and work experience.
- Must be a resident of a town on Cape Cod.
- Must be available for a pre-parade interview (time & place to be determined), the Grand Marshal’s Dinner scheduled for Friday, March 6, 2020 at 6 PM, and the Cape Cod St. Patrick’s Parade on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
- Must submit completed application with one letter of reference from a high school teacher, a member of the clergy or community/civic department leader and an essay describing what your Irish heritage means to you.
8. Must submit a photograph, photos of the 2 winners will be featured on the Parade website, Facebook, and Instagram.
A day of magic to start it all off! Skate, be merry, and enjoy plenty of surprises and wonders!
Sat, December 21, 2019
4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Hyannis Youth & Community Center
141 Bassett Lane
Barnstable, MA 02601
Lace up your skates and glide onto the ice with us at Hyannis Youth and Community Center for our 1st Annual Winter Wonderland with the Cape Cod St. Patrick's Parade! Everyone in the family will enjoy making magical memories with this fun winter tradition!
Take a trip on the ice with your favorite Snow Queen and Princess! Here is your chance to ice skate with royalty. Whilst you skate enjoy the Cape Cod Carolers, cookies and cocoa. Warm your hearts, hands and bellies all in one night!
Santa will be there too! Come share your Christmas list, and snap a picture with the jolly man from the North Pole.
Mark your calendars and get your tickets now! Purchase here!
Ticket price includes skate rentals, skate time, cookies, cocoa, a visit with Santa and entertainment!! Skate time is from 5:30-7:30PM. Come early and get time with Santa, too!
There is something for the whole family.
Thank you for supporting the Cape Cod St. Patrick's Parade!
Thank you again to all the law enforcement officers, first responders and the whole community who came out in their thousands and thousands to be a part of such an amazing coming together of the community! It was great to see the delight on people’s faces as they cheered for Peter, Nero and all of the parade participants. To see Nero walking alongside Peter you could feel the spirit of Sean with them. Sean's spirit was with us all yesterday and will continue to shine in our community.
Please take a moment and answer a few quick questions from our survey here and share your photos on our Facebook Page. We would love to see your view and the parade through your eyes. Find our post pinned at the top!
Thank you and save the date for next year, March 7, 2020!